What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Current deals and Black Sun review from the Devil Vaper

Thought this would be an easy way to share the latest, a link to our mailout. If you are not already a subscriber and want to be on the mailing list ( we don't send loads ) then hit the subscribe button on the top left.

https://mailchi.mp/a2b280366cd6/discounts-and-more-2414356
I clicked on the spearmint shortfill and it says it’s £5.50 per bottle in the description, but was £9.99 when I added it to the basket. Is this an admin error?

I clicked on the spearmint shortfill and it says it’s £5.50 per bottle in the description, but was £9.99 when I added it to the basket. Is this an admin error?
just checked and its only certain flavours on offer. on thei main page spearmint shows as £9.99
EDIT
My mistake as mentioned below.
digby.JPG

Last edited:
No, if you guys check the link, it is only selected short on offer. We change these up every week almost to whatever you are after will generally be on offer at least once per month

Back
Top Bottom