What's new

Cotswold vapour - Fantastic !

summer

Postman
I had a problem with an order from Cotswold vapour and my parcel didn't arrive intact and had contents missing, most likely due to royal fails rough handling or whatever......
I contacted cotswold to let them know , just simply to let them know, as i have no doubt that they wernt to blame for anything! Within 5 minutes of my contact form going in, i had a reply! They have replaced my loss and more - and it has arrived within 24 hours and a lovely handwritten note from Linda included!

I am blown away by how quickly they have dealt with this issue, And that they did in the first place , when they really did not have to nor did i expect them too. I loved this company before and i do even more so now.
Their juice is fantastic, the deals they do and the Potv discount are brilliant, their dispatch and delivery are usually fast and their customer service is outstanding! I just wanted to publicly say so, hence this thread.

Thank you cotswold , hopefully see you at vapefest in the summer , oh and I'm so happy to see your concentrates in the mixshop!

Summer [emoji5]

I had a problem with an order from Cotswold vapour and my parcel didn't arrive intact and had contents missing, most likely due to royal fails rough handling or whatever......
I contacted cotswold to let them know , just simply to let them know, as i have no doubt that they wernt to blame for anything! Within 5 minutes of my contact form going in, i had a reply! They have replaced my loss and more - and it has arrived within 24 hours and a lovely handwritten note from Linda included!

I am blown away by how quickly they have dealt with this issue, And that they did in the first place , when they really did not have to nor did i expect them too. I loved this company before and i do even more so now.
Their juice is fantastic, the deals they do and the Potv discount are brilliant, their dispatch and delivery are usually fast and their customer service is outstanding! I just wanted to publicly say so, hence this thread.

Thank you cotswold , hopefully see you at vapefest in the summer , oh and I'm so happy to see your concentrates in the mixshop!

Summer [emoji5]

You're very welcome - Hopefully your postie enjoyed our juices as much as you do :D :D

Was going to set up a separate thread but thought I would read some others first and came along this one.

Definitely agree with summer, the guys at Cotswold are spot on. Without going on, I have work in retail/customer service/sales for many years and when you receive a level of response it always stays with you.

Shame not everyone thinks that way but one mans loss is another mans gain!

Back
Top Bottom