What's new

CBD! Free T-Shirts! 35% Off!

Hey @TypeRsam, there are no additives used to suspend the CBD, and you're right in pointing out that CBD is difficult to keep in suspension. As far as I'm aware @ReservedCBD use a nifty (and unfortunately trade secret) process that allows them to greatly increase the integrity of the blend without using nasty additives. That being said, as there are no additional chemicals, the bottle will inevitably need a good shake every now and again as some separation will likely occur.

Correct me if I'm wrong, @ReservedCBD :D

Your correct and your detail response it much better than mine, Trade secert is key or others will follow, some the first batch bottles had the issue but on batch 2, The 200, 300 & 500mg suffer from no separation while the 1000mg still does abit, We use nothing other than VG PG and ofc our CBD:CBG blend. Reason i got into the CBD Market is because i was fed up with inconsistent mixes or soil like taste. We strive to give nothing short of excellence & quality :D

Your correct and your detail response it much better than mine, Trade secert is key or others will follow, some the first batch bottles had the issue but on batch 2, The 200, 300 & 500mg suffer from no separation while the 1000mg still does abit, We use nothing other than VG PG and ofc our CBD:CBG blend. Reason i got into the CBD Market is because i was fed up with inconsistent mixes or soil like taste. We strive to give nothing short of excellence & quality :D

Thanks for the reply guys, what is ofc? Not something I've come across in vaping yet??

@Cotswold Vapour legend, thank you! Order now placed.

I put a note asking if you could send ‘clear’ strawberry delight. Hope that made sense haha. I find i prefer it before it starts to turn amber

@Cotswold Vapour legend, thank you! Order now placed.

I put a note asking if you could send ‘clear’ strawberry delight. Hope that made sense haha. I find i prefer it before it starts to turn amber
Ha, I know exactly what you mean, there's a golden window with SD where it seems to come to life!

Don't worry, with the shortfills it will be clear until you add the nic, which catalyses the process of it turning amber etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom