What's new

CBD! Free T-Shirts! 35% Off!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hello fellow Apes!

Who's ready for some updates from the Cotswolds? :D

FREE SHIRTS ARE BACK!
Due to the unexpected popularity of our previous free t-shirt offer, we're happy to announce that the offer is back!

Simply load your cart with items over the value of £20 and visit the cart(not checkout) page to claim your free super awesome t-shirt!

07f603d7-668b-4f18-bdd8-a179b26ff8c2.jpg

CBD!
We're excited to announce another exclusive collaboration!

We've teamed up with the amazing guys over at @ReservedCBD up in beautiful Yorkshire to bring you an exclusive CBD range of liquids.

Featuring three classic Cotswold Vapour flavours, Reserved CBD have worked their magic resulting in these incredibly smooth liquids.

Stonewall Polar Night - CBD Edition
View

Dark Series Siege - CBD Edition
View

Strawberry Delight - CBD Edition
View

EASTER DISCOUNT!

Last but not least... A cheeky little discount for you to make your Easter that little bit sweeter! But beware...

FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS ONLY!

Use the following code for a smooth 35% off all weekend! (Min £30 spend before discount)
EASTER35 Expires Apr 30, 2019

Have an awesome Easter/Bank Holiday weekend all!

Stu.

Hello fellow Apes!

Who's ready for some updates from the Cotswolds? :D

FREE SHIRTS ARE BACK!
Due to the unexpected popularity of our previous free t-shirt offer, we're happy to announce that the offer is back!

Simply load your cart with items over the value of £20 and visit the cart(not checkout) page to claim your free super awesome t-shirt!

07f603d7-668b-4f18-bdd8-a179b26ff8c2.jpg

CBD!
We're excited to announce another exclusive collaboration!

We've teamed up with the amazing guys over at @ReservedCBD up in beautiful Yorkshire to bring you an exclusive CBD range of liquids.

Featuring three classic Cotswold Vapour flavours, Reserved CBD have worked their magic resulting in these incredibly smooth liquids.

Stonewall Polar Night - CBD Edition
View

Dark Series Siege - CBD Edition
View

Strawberry Delight - CBD Edition
View

EASTER DISCOUNT!

Last but not least... A cheeky little discount for you to make your Easter that little bit sweeter! But beware...

FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS ONLY!

Use the following code for a smooth 35% off all weekend! (Min £30 spend before discount)
EASTER35 Expires Apr 30, 2019

Have an awesome Easter/Bank Holiday weekend all!

Stu.
Gutted these are 70/30 [emoji17]

1st order in a long time in, sorry it's been so long [emoji6]
Hope the tropical storm is as good as I remember!!!
Forgot to add the dark testers though, yes I have cocked up another order [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've not long placed an order but with this offer I had to pop another small one in.
( that sounds disgusting :D )
Thanks Stu.

Order in and loving the free T shirt idea!

Midnight Sun has become one of my favourite eliqiids. Refreshing, tasty and addictive.

That’s a bargain!
I’m in for the CBD and XXL T-shirt for my expanding body.
Hats off!

What is being used to keep the cbd suspended? Are the ingredients pg/vg/cbd? Cbd is notoriously hard to keep in suspension of vg as it just re crystallises without something else to keep it suspended? Not hating just genuinely curious as everything I could find that eould work was questionable to put in a vape juice

What is being used to keep the cbd suspended? Are the ingredients pg/vg/cbd? Cbd is notoriously hard to keep in suspension of vg as it just re crystallises without something else to keep it suspended? Not hating just genuinely curious as everything I could find that eould work was questionable to put in a vape juice
Hey @TypeRsam, there are no additives used to suspend the CBD, and you're right in pointing out that CBD is difficult to keep in suspension. As far as I'm aware @ReservedCBD use a nifty (and unfortunately trade secret) process that allows them to greatly increase the integrity of the blend without using nasty additives. That being said, as there are no additional chemicals, the bottle will inevitably need a good shake every now and again as some separation will likely occur.

Correct me if I'm wrong, @ReservedCBD :D

Back
Top Bottom