What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bulk (500ml) 18mg 50/50 Clearance

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hi Guys,

We have a load of 18mg 50/50 juices we need to get shot of so if any apes want any, let me know your interest here and we can sort you out.

We have:

1x 200-300ml Golden Flapjack
1 x 500ml Citrus Punch
1 x 500ml Super Bowl
1 x 500ml Tropical Storm
1 x 500ml The Custard Doughnut - sold

and about 50-60ml of Strawberry Delight. - sold

We currently have no real use for these and am happy for an Ape to take them off our hands for cheap.

And I mean CHEAP

Say, £40 per 500ml + postage (or a tenner for the 50ml Strawberry with postage included). Happy to throw in some empty unicorn bottles for decanting.

These would be a pretty epic Christmas present... Just sayin'!

Would rather get rid of these in bulk, but if anyone would really like a smaller bottle it's not too much trouble to split them up either.

Just to clarify, these are 18mg & 50VG/50PG

If anyone is interested, let us know :)

IMG_0241.JPG

Last edited:
@Cotswold Vapour

Your prices and reviews are really good. Ill give it a try and order tomorrow but not these with 18mg as its top much buddy. Do you got any strawberry smaller volume and nic in stock? Can't find it website.

PM me if u got some so ill sort it out and order to give u a try

Hi Guys,

We have a load of 18mg 50/50 juices we need to get shot of so if any apes want any, let me know your interest here and we can sort you out.

We have:

2 x 500ml Golden Flapjack
1 x 500ml Citrus Punch
1 x 500ml Super Bowl
1 x 500ml Tropical Storm
1 x 500ml The Custard Doughnut - sold

and about 50-60ml of Strawberry Delight. - sold

We currently have no real use for these and am happy for an Ape to take them off our hands for cheap.

And I mean CHEAP

Say, £40 per 500ml + postage (or a tenner for the 50ml Strawberry with postage included). Happy to throw in some empty unicorn bottles for decanting.

These would be a pretty epic Christmas present... Just sayin'!

Would rather get rid of these in bulk, but if anyone would really like a smaller bottle it's not too much trouble to split them up either.

Just to clarify, these are 18mg & 50VG/50PG

If anyone is interested, let us know :)

View attachment 110287
Oh no! Am I too late? I need some 18mg!

Aw man, too strong for me. Bargain for those that vape 18mg though!

What a good deal this is. It has also reminded me to order some more of my favourite strawberry deligh yum yum yum.

Back
Top Bottom