What's new

Brews Bros Flavour Profiles!

I am a custard fiend, have been for a few years so I thought I’d try the Dynasty
I was a bit unsure due to such a low price compared to some big premium brands
....but this stuff is awesome, creamy vanilla custard
Delicious !!!

Well done @The Brew Bros
Repeat order coming in and I may try some other flavours too

Much appreciated! One of our worries was the perception of the brand being inferior due to the lower prices. But it is our principle to be By Vapers For Vapers and not simply look for the highest margin on inferior products!

My sentiments exactly on the custard and gone into my top 5 faves.
Only other one I got was the iced tropicade. Main flavor I'm getting is grape on the inhale and lemonade on the exhale. I'm not into lemonade vapes at all but this is quite nice.
Glad you like the Tropicade. The OJ has a much richer flavour and doesn't have the lemonade in it. But...you have to like Orange!

Glad you like the Tropicade. The OJ has a much richer flavour and doesn't have the lemonade in it. But...you have to like Orange!
I love a nice orange vape but everyone seems to fill them with koolada or ws23 and I can't vape them [emoji20]

I can definitely recommend the black reserve from these guys. One of the nicest vapes I have had in nearly 4 years of vaping. Really smooth and tasty. Just ordered a 500ml bot shot for a great price. Just wish they had more of a tobacco range as fruits and desserts don't really do it for me.

I can definitely recommend the black reserve from these guys. One of the nicest vapes I have had in nearly 4 years of vaping. Really smooth and tasty. Just ordered a 500ml bot shot for a great price. Just wish they had more of a tobacco range as fruits and desserts don't really do it for me.
We'll add that to the list when we're researching new flavours!

Back
Top Bottom