What's new

Brews Bros DIY Starter Kit

Not one penny of a discount, sir, not one! So I know where to go for next time!
I admit, I dripped a tiny drop already, and after only a few days steeping, I know that a repeat order will be happening!

only problem is ive already got at least 9 or 10litres of juice still to get through :D
Once you try ours, you won't need anyone else ;-)
well i got them........and im sorry to say.........you was right :D
the tropicade is rather quite good but the custard is the bollox and im seriously liking that a lot. good enough to go straight into my top 5 of all time and thats saying something with the amount ive tried in the last three years. but now ive got to kick one to the curb. decissions decissions.
i will defo be ordering that agin and again.

the tropicade is rather quite good but the custard is the bollox and im seriously liking that a lot. good enough to go straight into my top 5 of all time and thats saying something with the amount ive tried in the last three years. but now ive got to kick one to the curb. decissions decissions.

Wow, just wow, that really is high praise indeed from the king of the custards! That is going to have to go on my vape to do list!

Cheers @MrDJ !

your welcome @vapellie
im quite amazed as ive been using a 0.5 crown 1 coil today which usually for me doesnt have as much taste as my fave 0.25
i had kreeds custard in it and it was a little bland but this has seriously woken the coil flavor up as after about 10 puffs it came alive and is so rich and creamy.
@The Brews Bros you should be proud of this one.

Amazing news cheers mate [emoji5] I've just mixed a 500ml bottle of it for some time in March [emoji4]

Sorry for going off topic, but @MrDJ have you tried this goose juice? It keeps coming up, but I’m not gonna buy a huge bottle of concentrate on something I’ve never tried!

Amazing news cheers mate [emoji5] I've just mixed a 500ml bottle of it for some time in March [emoji4]
as you know mate, ive never mixed before but this kit looks as simple as it gets so id be tempted as buying shortfill all the time does hit the wallet. ive got at least 3-4 litres of custard to get through (as well as 6litres of everything else) but will look forward to your findings after a good steep.

Sorry for going off topic, but @MrDJ have you tried this goose juice? It keeps coming up, but I’m not gonna buy a huge bottle of concentrate on something I’ve never tried!
i must have been living under a rock as not heard of that one (runs off to google). ahh its concentrate, thats why ive not heard of it. soz but cant help on that one :(

i must have been living under a rock as not heard of that one (runs off to google). ahh its concentrate, thats why ive not heard of it. soz but cant help on that one :(

Ahhhh ok, I shall continue my enquiries. I thought that pre-tpd it was available as Eliquid but I only encountered it in the last year, so could have wires crossed. I’ll keep you posted if I uncover something exciting!

as you know mate, ive never mixed before but this kit looks as simple as it gets so id be tempted as buying shortfill all the time does hit the wallet. ive got at least 3-4 litres of custard to get through (as well as 6litres of everything else) but will look forward to your findings after a good steep.

Just put a reminder on the bottle mate to let you know when I crack it mid March [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom