What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Brews Bros DIY Starter Kit

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Brews Bros Starter Kit

New to mixing your own liquid? Not sure what to do? Don't know what qualities are required?

Brews Bros make it easy with our DIY Starter Kits. They come with 3 flavours of your choice along with the correct amounts of VG and PG. Our kits are available with either 250ml Brew Shots or 500ml Brew Shots which means you can make either 750ml of liquid or 1.5l of liquid.

All the instructions are shown on the label on the bottle! Couldn't be easier.

Brew Shots are 250ml or 500ml bottles which are part filled with flavour concentrate. You add VG and PG to fill up the bottle to the finished volume.

Even if you're not new to DIY, this package is great value! Don't forget to use POTV10 at the checkout!

27067598_781400535385519_7933283507610222062_n.jpg

The kits contain:

3 x Brew Shots (250ml or 500ml)
VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
PG (Mono-Propylene Glycol
Nozzles

3 x 250ml = 750ml - £25
3 x 500ml = 1.5l - £45

https://thebrewsbros.co.uk/product/brewsbros-starter-kit

Note: Starter Kits do not contain nicotine.

So basically it's 3 short fills you separated into more bottles and are selling cheaper?

Not sure I'm following you Matt. The Shortfills are 50ml each (exc Nic) and are pre-steeped e-liquid. All you have to do is add the Nic to the desired strength.

The Brew Shots only contain the flavour concentrate. You add the VG and PG to make the e-liquid then let it steep at home. The correct amount of VG and PG comes as part of the kit.

It's by far cheaper to make your own at home if you're willing to wait out the steep!

As a comparison:

3 x shortfills = £6.99
3 x Nic Shots = £4.50 (makes 3mg)
Total: £25.47 for 180ml Liquid (inc nic) 14.2p/ml

1 x Brews Bros Starter Kit = £25
12 x Nic Shots = £18 (makes 3mg)
Total: £43 for 750ml Liquid (inc nic) 5.7p/ml

Hope this helps

Not sure I'm following you Matt. The Shortfills are 50ml each (exc Nic) and are pre-steeped e-liquid. All you have to do is add the Nic to the desired strength.

The Brew Shots only contain the flavour concentrate. You add the VG and PG to make the e-liquid then let it steep at home. The correct amount of VG and PG comes as part of the kit.

It's by far cheaper to make your own at home if you're willing to wait out the steep!

As a comparison:

3 x shortfills = £6.99
3 x Nic Shots = £4.50 (makes 3mg)
Total: £25.47 for 180ml Liquid (inc nic) 14.2p/ml

1 x Brews Bros Starter Kit = £25
12 x Nic Shots = £18 (makes 3mg)
Total: £43 for 750ml Liquid (inc nic) 5.7p/ml

Hope this helps
Mate I know how it works and a big believer in the product, placed my first order with you guys yesterday [emoji5] just pointing out to all the people using short fills are only a few short steps away from saving a fortune because of how easy you guys have made it [emoji5]

i should have my couple of shortfills arriving tomorrow and might lose my cherry as a virgin mixer and try some of these next.
me cant be assed to faff about working out flavour % and how much vg/pg to add but this does sound like a simple solution to that.

i should have my couple of shortfills arriving tomorrow and might lose my cherry as a virgin mixer and try some of these next.
me cant be assed to faff about working out flavour % and how much vg/pg to add but this does sound like a simple solution to that.
Awesome!

It's dead easy! Our labels tell you what you need to add to the mix and we're on hand to help if required.

Back
Top Bottom