What's new

Botanic Elixir restock

zippydodah

Postman
HI @vapourdepot, I hope you are well. I really like you Botanic Elixir concentrates and wondered if you will be restocking anytime soon? If so, will you be expanding the range at all? Would be great if you were. Many thanks

HI @vapourdepot, I hope you are well. I really like you Botanic Elixir concentrates and wondered if you will be restocking anytime soon? If so, will you be expanding the range at all? Would be great if you were. Many thanks
theve not logged into the forum since december 29th so dont expect an instant reply.
maybe quicker on facebook if they have a page or their contact on their website.

Thanks @MrDJ, I didn't see that they haven't logged in for a while. Appreciate you letting me know, I might have been waiting a while

Did you get any response Zippydodah? I’ve just emailed them today with the same question as only 6 out of 30 flavours are showing as in stock.

Did you get any response Zippydodah? I’ve just emailed them today with the same question as only 6 out of 30 flavours are showing as in stock.
Did you get any reply from them? I just sent them an email as well ... seems like a never-ending situation.

Na, never heard back after the “ticket received” message.
That's sad, poor customer service... if they don't want to deal with customers, I guess I won't bother them at all then. There are plenty other vape shops around that do care.

Back
Top Bottom