What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blog - Does anyone else remember Nick-O-Teen?

‘Not so fast Nick-O-teen’ I still say it now when it tumbles from somewhere in the back of my brain.

Sweet Jesus, you poor kids were subjected to some delightful warnings, no wonder you're all warped :D All we had on BFBS was Play School, TOTP and Dallas (?). I remember 'Charlie says' from some tune in the 90s, but I think that was to do with drugs ...

Sweet Jesus, you poor kids were subjected to some delightful warnings, no wonder you're all warped :D All we had on BFBS was Play School, TOTP and Dallas (?). I remember 'Charlie says' from some tune in the 90s, but I think that was to do with drugs ...

You mean the one by the mighty Prodigy...al la this one.. :D

90's kids were brainwashed with Es..but us 70's kids were just brainwashed with those nightmarish Public Safety Vids!

I remember all of this because I am quite old. Back in the 1970s our greatest growth industry was publicly funded short horror movies.

Dunno why..but i seem to remember Nick O Teen wearing a tight green outfit, or is that from something else from the 1970's....there were a lot of Public Safety Vids back then.

Edit: ah i've just remembered..that was the Green Cross Code man!

The irony of Darth Vader showing younglings how to avoid a sudden, pointless death..

Back
Top Bottom