What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Black Friday Deals?

I’ve already started perusing the site and weighing up how many bottles of Lunar Phase I can store.....

Hey @Cotswold Vapour

Any plans for some black friday deals? Due an order :D

Cheers Guys

I’ve already started perusing the site and weighing up how many bottles of Lunar Phase I can store.....

Before we make the announcements via the usual channels, I thought that since you guys asked so nicely, I thought I'd let you know first that our Black Friday offers are now live - we've reduced selected products by 50%, and you can also grab a cool 30% off everything else with the code BF2019 (min spend before discount is £25) - sale is live until midnight Monday.

Happy shopping :D

Before we make the announcements via the usual channels, I thought that since you guys asked so nicely, I thought I'd let you know first that our Black Friday offers are now live - we've reduced selected products by 50%, and you can also grab a cool 30% off everything else with the code BF2019 (min spend before discount is £25) - sale is live until midnight Monday.

Happy shopping :D

Thank you very much all!!

Thanks Stu. Order in and my all time favourite juice is 50% off. Happy time's [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom