What's new

ASPIRE x NONAME PARADOX PREORDER

UK_Aspire_Vendor_200x@2x.png

Y1VgvRq.jpg

Hey guys! Hope everyone is well!

My name is Dave and I'm the e-commerce & marketing manager for UK Aspire Vendor, one of the 3 officially licenced Aspire distributors/wholesalers/retailers in the UK.

I thought I'd kick off our first post with a doozy!

I've seen a few of you guys talking about the Paradox and wanting to know more about its release date and where to get it from. If you're here because you want to know that, then you're in luck!

We're actually open to pre-orders on this device NOW, and the expected release date is either going to be late next week or the week after. The reason the specific release date hasn't been formally announced yet is because we have to agree with all other UK distributors on when this will be.

Our stock is due to land late next week, so hopefully a release will be soon after.

In the meantime, don't forget you can pre-order your paradox now. We heavily recommend it, as all new hardware sells out on batch 1 with us, and it will be a few weeks before batch 2 arrives with us.

To pre-order your paradox, simply head to the link below.
https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/collections/aspire-prestige-paradox-18650-80w-regulated-mod

Also as members of POTV, don't hesitate to use the discount code POTV20 to get 20% off ANYTHING on our site!

if anyone has any questions about the Paradox, or any upcoming Aspire hardware, feel free to drop me a message!​

The MIXX is a classy bit of kit. I hope this is just as good.
We've had our test kit for a few weeks now, and I can honestly confirm it is beautiful and just as good as the mixx. I've had a black mixx since day one and I'm seriously contemplating switching to a dark knight paradox!

Back
Top Bottom