What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ASPIRE PRESTIGE NEEKO RTA... OUT NOW!

Will you buy the Neeko RTA?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Well after spending hours getting the bung out so I could clean it properly I have to say it is a fabulous RTA, I now have two one black and one Stainles Steel which I think looks sooo sleek I may even have to get another just in case anything goes wrong with them!!
I'd love to see them with opposing glass sections on, for instance the black tank with the stainless glass section :11:

very interested in the Neeko but i will probably wait a while untill it's time for the next RTA as i have loads and there are a few i need to try out. Where did the name for this rta come from?. My guess is someone at aspire watches Emmerdale, and named it after Jimmy Kings wife.lol

very interested in the Neeko but i will probably wait a while untill it's time for the next RTA as i have loads and there are a few i need to try out. Where did the name for this rta come from?. My guess is someone at aspire watches Emmerdale, and named it after Jimmy Kings wife.lol
If only!

There is a guy at Aspire in China who comes up with all of the names, and he doesn't tell us a thing when it comes to where they've come from!

My bet is that the man either reads the dictionary or has epiphanies in the shower (don't we all?)

The names are not to bad to be honest, there's been some big bloopers through China i guess their understanding of English is poor. an Example was an atomizer called the Wanko. and an rta called a Rimfire among them.
By the way @UK ASPIRE VENDOR will you guys be getting the Aspire Mixx 21700 tube in soon, a few of us are awaiting.

The names are not to bad to be honest, there's been some big bloopers through China i guess their understanding of English is poor. an Example was an atomizer called the Wanko. and an rta called a Rimfire among them.
By the way @UK ASPIRE VENDOR will you guys be getting the Aspire Mixx 21700 tube in soon, a few of us are awaiting.
They always put their names through us first to make sure they're not offensive in English aha

Regarding the 21700 tube, unfortunately not, and you won't see them in the UK either I'm sorry to say.

I'll be frank, they're not 21700 tubes. We tested some prototypes here and not one of them could house a 21700 battery.

On some occasions we could just about squeeze a 20700 in there. Based on this we took the decision to not import them, due to the amount of complaints we would be getting.

If you can imagine the conversation saying something along the lines of "what battery are you using? (customer answers), Yeah that particular battery won't fit. You need to put xxx 20700 battery in".

Not ideal to be honest.

Well after spending hours getting the bung out so I could clean it properly I have to say it is a fabulous RTA, I now have two one black and one Stainles Steel which I think looks sooo sleek I may even have to get another just in case anything goes wrong with them!!

I’m running mine in RDL mode. It looks absolutely gorgeous but best of all it performs brilliantly. It’s the perfect draw for me (2.5mm pin at the bottom, no pin in at the top. 2.5mm ID Clapton) and the flavour is crispy and fresh. Seriously like this RTA. I might even buy as second one it’s so good!

I’m running mine in RDL mode. It looks absolutely gorgeous but best of all it performs brilliantly. It’s the perfect draw for me (2.5mm pin at the bottom, no pin in at the top. 2.5mm ID Clapton) and the flavour is crispy and fresh. Seriously like this RTA. I might even buy as second one it’s so good!

Exactly the same feedback we've been given - a larger intake on the top than the bottom so the chamber doesn't fill up with too much liquid (therefore gurgling/condensation)

We're so happy you're enjoying it so much mate!

Exactly the same feedback we've been given - a larger intake on the top than the bottom so the chamber doesn't fill up with too much liquid (therefore gurgling/condensation)

We're so happy you're enjoying it so much mate!

It’s perfect as an RDL tank. Most of the reviews I’ve seen have it running in MTL mode. Can see why condensation/gurgling might be an issue if you’ve got a pin in the top of the chamber but I’ve not a had a single issue since I set it up.

Back
Top Bottom