What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ASPIRE NAUTILUS 0.3Ω MESH.. OUT NOW!

WPT.jpg

We're proud to announce that the hotly anticipated Aspire Nautilus 0.3Ω Mesh Coil is OUT NOW!

Personally I've been testing this coil for months now and it has absolutely replaced the 0.7Ω Mesh Coil entirely!

Bags and bags of flavour and a nice long life (as you'd expect from a Nautilus Coil).

Order quickly before they sell out!

As with many mesh coils I've noticed the 0.7 mesh just as happy to vape up a storm at 11 watts as at full pelt, but it lasts substantially longer than the old single wire coils. How does the 0.3 fair at the more mtl end of things @UK ASPIRE VENDOR.
The 0.7 ohm mesh have become my coil of choice in the GT 's.
Exactly the same in terms of coil life - we just find this one hits different when it comes to flavour. I run mine at 23w all day long and it's soooo good!

The important question is.... can it wick 70vg yet!?

Well...... All I'll say is that I now have my PERFECT Coil for the Nautilus Prime X :worship::worship::worship:
70/30... even 80/20 just sings now! One very happy Chap :worship::worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom