Vape Superstore
What's new

A new one coming soon!

I hope you send out free tank cleaner with these anise is the hardest flavour to get rid of it penetrates rubber seals so will always remain unless you use cleanser. I think aniseed and menthols are ok but if you try and dislike it may cost you an atty. lol.

cleans fine, can confirm as I'm sure the guys above will also atest to

The Electronic Cigarette Company
If you are after another tester, can i put my name down?

Edit: Are you likely to do a 10ml for MTL'ers?

Sounds tasty but as I still haven’t got my taste back after Rona it would be lost on me.

AcmeFog
If you are after another tester, can i put my name down?

Edit: Are you likely to do a 10ml for MTL'ers?

Doubtful at the moment tbh, but what are the specifics you look for in an MTL juice as it would be easy to achieve with the shortfalls to be honest. The juice is a 60/40 (vg) so adding pg nic to it would thin it out, also if its the higher strengths you require then its also possible to purchase some 72mg/ml nic from somewhere and use that rather than a nic shot to achieve 12mg?

Doubtful at the moment tbh, but what are the specifics you look for in an MTL juice as it would be easy to achieve with the shortfalls to be honest. The juice is a 60/40 (vg) so adding pg nic to it would thin it out, also if its the higher strengths you require then its also possible to purchase some 72mg/ml nic from somewhere and use that rather than a nic shot to achieve 12mg?
The MTL bit was more a query, as there's quite a few MTL'ers on here :) I'm mostly MTL, but sliding back into DTL, so wouldn't really matter in terms of 10ml or shortfill for me.

Vape Club
The MTL bit was more a query, as there's quite a few MTL'ers on here :) I'm mostly MTL, but sliding back into DTL, so wouldn't really matter in terms of 10ml or shortfill for me.

A good query though, I would quite happily say that any of our shortfills up to the 60vg will be more than thin enough with the addition of PG nic to use in MTL devices. I think that going forward we may look at doing some of our higher VG juices in an mtl (thinner) version but sometimes the ratio plays such a huge part in the final feel/flavour of a juice, will have to take a look at some point.

My free sample of Black Sun arrived this morning thanks @Digbys
For a quick try I thought I’d try it in my Freemax Autopod with a fresh dual mesh coil @ 40w, I’ll be honest here going on the description I was expecting something on the Heisenberg spectrum with this but thankfully it definitely isn’t, it’s a smooth cool blackcurrant a bit Tunes’y but with a very nicely balanced aniseed, sweet aniseed like Black jacks, it’s a full on clear out the cobwebs vape but so far hasn’t got sickly and I’ve done 8ml today I haven’t put it down.
I was thinking of making some up to 12mg to try for Mtl but I’m not sure the cooling would come through the same, if I I do I’ll share my thoughts.
I know this flavour profile’s been done before, but not like this these Digbys guys know there stuff.
For a fiver a bottle this is definitely worth a go even if it’s not your usual profile, it isn’t mine but it’s surprised me and I’d buy it.

Vape Green
My free sample of Black Sun arrived this morning thanks @Digbys
For a quick try I thought I’d try it in my Freemax Autopod with a fresh dual mesh coil @ 40w, I’ll be honest here going on the description I was expecting something on the Heisenberg spectrum with this but thankfully it definitely isn’t, it’s a smooth cool blackcurrant a bit Tunes’y but with a very nicely balanced aniseed, sweet aniseed like Black jacks, it’s a full on clear out the cobwebs vape but so far hasn’t got sickly and I’ve done 8ml today I haven’t put it down.
I was thinking of making some up to 12mg to try for Mtl but I’m not sure the cooling would come through the same, if I I do I’ll share my thoughts.
I know this flavour profile’s been done before, but not like this these Digbys guys know there stuff.
For a fiver a bottle this is definitely worth a go even if it’s not your usual profile, it isn’t mine but it’s surprised me and I’d buy it.
Bloody good isn't it, been hammering it in the Requiem RDA, the balance between the anissed and blackcurrant is spot on with a lovely cool blast which doesn't overpower it but compliments it very well indeed and the cool blackcurrant flavour lingers in the mouth. For a fiver it's a damn bargain, I really like it.

Glad to hear you guys like it! The other big plus on this is coil life, its very friendly

Premier Ecigs
Bloody good isn't it, been hammering it in the Requiem RDA, the balance between the anissed and blackcurrant is spot on with a lovely cool blast which doesn't overpower it but compliments it very well indeed and the cool blackcurrant flavour lingers in the mouth. For a fiver it's a damn bargain, I really like it.

It certainly is, I haven’t touched anything else all day, for me aniseed if not done right can overpower and ruin a flavour, same with the cooling, I’d usually run a mile from this profile but this is a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom