What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A new one coming soon!

Digbys

Premium Vendor
We are almost set to release our first juice of 2022, This is going to be the first in a new line of wallet-friendly shortfills available for £5.00 ( that's not just for release ) Black Sun is a cold blackcurrant and anise. Samples are being sent out to reviewers as we speak and we should be good to release towards the end of next week. If this profile is something that sings to you then just pop a note in the thread and we will send out a few more bottles for the apes to try out.

lowres-6555.jpg

Ohhh yes please. Berries and anise are some of my favourite flavours for ejuices. I would be pants at reviews but I would share my thoughts on the forum for sure.

It's not my normal juice profile, but the thought of it does tickle my tastebuds. Blackcurrent and liquorice sweeties..... mmm.

I'd like to give it a shot, but put me at the bottom of the list if you have a limited number.

Top man @Digbys
Not my kind of profile. But it's a good way to get feedback..
And a great pricepoint

I hope you send out free tank cleaner with these anise is the hardest flavour to get rid of it penetrates rubber seals so will always remain unless you use cleanser. I think aniseed and menthols are ok but if you try and dislike it may cost you an atty. lol.

Back
Top Bottom