What's new

500ml Mystery Box for 15 quid

Jess@Flawless

Premium Vendor
If you haven't already seen it elsewhere... We're selling a Mystery Box filled with short fills. Now, bare in mind these juices have passed their expiry date so if overly steeped juice isn't the one for you, You might as well buy one anyway... lol

It's a mystery, but I will say the juices within aren't the typical Sh** you would expect. They're actually premium brands that have been sat in the warehouse for a while.

If you're a bit sceptical, take a look at the reviews on the product page. We also had like 50 more reviews on Trustpilot too.

Take me to the Mystery box!

we all love a bargain jess but best take note of the header rule in the basement
Have you found great price for a product or a last last minute sale, want to share product updates with the forum? Share it here! Vendors are NOT allowed to post their sales and promotions in this forum. Please see the rules in regards to vendor status.

ok I bit .. normally make my own .. but can't be arsed atm .. lol
here's hoping for no tobacco or menthol
and just cakes :)

ok I bit .. normally make my own .. but can't be arsed atm .. lol
here's hoping for no tobacco or menthol
and just cakes :)
Watch it all be menthol tobacco now [emoji23] seriously though even if you get 150ML of amazing juice you can vape for £15 it's still a good deal and cheaper than some suppliers [emoji6]

just 1 50ml of menthol .. :) rest berries and cakes .. awesome .. 11.5ml of 72 nic and away you go
first up was svrf blueberry stuffed churro .. very nice indeed

If you haven't already seen it elsewhere... We're selling a Mystery Box filled with short fills. Now, bare in mind these juices have passed their expiry date so if overly steeped juice isn't the one for you, You might as well buy one anyway... lol

It's a mystery, but I will say the juices within aren't the typical Sh** you would expect. They're actually premium brands that have been sat in the warehouse for a while.

If you're a bit sceptical, take a look at the reviews on the product page. We also had like 50 more reviews on Trustpilot too.

Take me to the Mystery box!

EDIT: Mystery Box now down to an unbeatable £10!

Back
Top Bottom