What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

40% Off Vape Liquids for a month now!!

GREGORY LONG

Premium Vendor
Hello

The title is correct and you can 40% of vapes for a month now with no membership. We are trialling a discount membership site where you will get all your vapes for 40% off the recommended retail price. As we are still adding more brands to our site and it is not fully completed with these brands we want to offer everyone a free period until the end of March where you will get a 40% discount on all your vapes. After this free month it will be members only who will be able to receive the discount by having either a 3 month for just £8 , 6 month for £15 or 1 year full membership for £24

All Payments are handled through paypal and a Paypal account is not required as you can pay by Debit or Credit card as a guest through the paypal payment system

We would also like to see customers put their feedback on this thread on the service and the value that they feel they are getting. Take advantage of this now at our website http://www.vape-saver.com

You will need the 40% discount code to use in the shopping basket which is: TAK40

KITS/MODS are NOT Discounted

Please see the attachment to see where you enter the discount code

Just one other thing, please do not abuse the discount. The Maximum each customer can buy is £75 per week at the discounted rate. Those who become members after the free trial will have no maximum purchase.

Once more the discount code is: TAK40 and the website is: http://www.vape-saver.com

Please see attachment to see where to use the discount code

Attachments

• discount link.png
    discount link.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Already spent £160 on juice this month. Off to have a browse anyway.

@GREGORY LONG When will Element be listed. Also Can the code be used multiple times i.e. 3x orders of £25.

Last edited:
Already spent £160 on juice this month. Off to have a browse anyway.

@GREGORY LONG When will Element be listed. Also Can the code be used multiple times i.e. 3x orders of £25.
hi yes the code can be used as many times as possible. Elements will be available in approx 7-10 days in the TDP Compliant bottles

@GREGORY LONG i have moved this to general vendors.

PLEASE stick to advertising in your own subforum or vendors area.

Stop creating work for me as I will bill you for a bottle of Makers Mark!

Weeeeeellllll, I am partial to a bourbon and am a VOLUNTER here :D as the rest of the team also have 'day jobs' we don't like over doing it 'out of hours' as well :D
i will be a good boy and keep the promoting to the vendrs forum. Just think we have embarked on something exciting here which the POTV members who dont DIY their vapes will love and Makers Mark is a little expensive!! Surely you vape as well?? :)

i will be a good boy and keep the promoting to the vendrs forum. Just think we have embarked on something exciting here which the POTV members who dont DIY their vapes will love and Makers Mark is a little expensive!! Surely you vape as well?? :)

Thank you, makes it easier for both of us.

When I drink I only drink the good stuff ;)

I do vape, a hell of a lot! Big bottles dont last me long :D

Back
Top Bottom