What's new

40% OFF FOR NEW YEAR

Mine dropped through this morning fantastic service @bigjuiceuk. The lemon tart concentrate smells fantastic, i'm tempted to test it but i'm holding out for a couple of weeks for it to steep properly :). I can tell i wont be disappointed.

Mine came today as well. Despatched yesterday and through the letter box today ! How is that possible [emoji33]
I wish everywhere was like that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the discount, @bigjuiceuk. I've went for one of your mixing kits for a first go at making my own (just fer the craic, like). Had a quick faff about with the mixing calculator on your site, and it all seems straightforward enough. So if all goes well I should have around 90ml of project x blue and the same of cookies n' cream steeping from next weekend :2thumbsup: .

Ordered Lemon Tart 50ml and a wee tester of Battenburg 10ml on the 29th....

...Dispatched 30th..
..Arrived this morning - BEFORE New Year!! :yourock:

Great concentrate and fantastic service! Many thanks to zak and all @bigjuiceuk :)

And to 40% ofc..

Last edited:
That's brilliant to hear that you all have received your orders before the New Year!! Hope you all are enjoying the end of 2016 and are looking forward to 2017!! Have a good one guys [emoji106]
Regards,
Zak

order placed and already posted. now i will wait for the italian Postal service to stop celebrating new year and get their s**t together.
thanks for the discount :)

Back
Top Bottom