What's new

40% OFF FOR NEW YEAR

Well, thought I'd try a few other flavours seeing as I've got a lot of lemon tart in stock. Went for,
Twister
Jammy Doughnut
Crumble Stiltskin
Pixie Dust
You won't regret Twister! - my absolute favourite concentrate - always got it mixed up and in rotation - it really does taste like the real thing - i mix it at 12% personally...

You won't regret Twister! - my absolute favourite concentrate - always got it mixed up and in rotation - it really does taste like the real thing - i mix it at 12% personally...
A lot of people are saying it's good so I had to try it and see for myself. Just received the despatch email so probably early to mid next week before I get it. Bigjuice stuff comes really fast, I even had one order come the next day but this time of year royal mail are slow. That's understandable really

Well dispatched email received Base mixed up for a 70/30 14% flavour couldn't do the 13% as I'd have most probably had some bad luck! So hurry up royal mail...

Recieved mine today. That was super quick. I got lemon meringue & keylime pie. They smell lovely.

Back
Top Bottom