What's new

250ml Shortfill SALE

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know - our 250ml shortfills are now at a sale price...

0mg = £9.99!
3mg = £10.99!

Available in all 16 of our flavours :D

GET DEAL HERE

What flavour would you like to try?

Would like to try the Strawsome Shake - will there be anymore stock of this one added?

Hi @The Brews Bros. Quick question; the bakery parts of your liquids ( such as in the keylime pie and strawb biscuit), is it prominent in the flavour? I like bakery liquid, but I'm getting bored of buying liquids that claim to be bakery but end up being strong fruit+cream with a tiny aftertaste of crust/biscuit.
Nice deal by the way [emoji5]

Hi @The Brews Bros. Quick question; the bakery parts of your liquids ( such as in the keylime pie and strawb biscuit), is it prominent in the flavour? I like bakery liquid, but I'm getting bored of buying liquids that claim to be bakery but end up being strong fruit+cream with a tiny aftertaste of crust/biscuit.
Nice deal by the way [emoji5]

Hi there,

The Keylime element is quite subtle in this to try and counter the harshness in keylime that some people experience. Most people have said the base element of this is at the forefront of the flavour so I think this would be a perfect suit for you. As for Strawbiscuit, that one's probably a good balance between the both, whereas a flavour like Donut Blues, the blueberry is a more prominent than the doughnut.

Hope I helped - let me know if you have any more questions :)

Back
Top Bottom