What's new

250ml Shortfill from £9.99

Definitely recommend the blueberry doughnut this is now one of my favourite juices

I've had quite a bit of @The Brews Bros juice, of which I'm tooting on some Kratos at the minute which is lovely by the way. I've not been disappointed yet. I've got the Do-nut Blues but not tried yet and some Strawsome Shake which I absolutely love.... How exactly do these kits work ??

I've had quite a bit of @The Brews Bros juice, of which I'm tooting on some Kratos at the minute which is lovely by the way. I've not been disappointed yet. I've got the Do-nut Blues but not tried yet and some Strawsome Shake which I absolutely love.... How exactly do these kits work ??

Thanks pal!

They're pre-mixed for you. So all you need to do is add nicotine, shake, and steep for time stated on the label! It's as simple as that :)

Thanks pal!

They're pre-mixed for you. So all you need to do is add nicotine, shake, and steep for time stated on the label! It's as simple as that :)

Fantastic..... any particular flavours with a short steep time.... I'm an impatient fecker :18:

Definitely recommend the blueberry doughnut this is now one of my favourite juices

I've got a cold and I'm still able to enjoy this flavour. Can't wait for my nose to clear and my taste buds to start firing as normal.

Ratio is 70/30 mate! Think it's already been answered, but just confirming :D
Cheers mate.
I'm starting to go nic free.
I'm used to making my own juice, so I can base my top up of vg/pg on the 250ml bottle I receive being 70/30 before I add anything?
Sorry if it is all explained on the bottle when it arrives. :D

Fantastic..... any particular flavours with a short steep time.... I'm an impatient fecker :18:

Most fruits have 7 day steep (which means you can shake and vape if you like, a lot of people do - just tastes better after a week), i.e. Kratos, Walter Melone, Pina Koolada, Iced Tropicade, Fruit Chews, Iced Gush, Applack, Froopa, Melimade, Iced OJ - I think that's all of the 7 day steeps!

Back
Top Bottom