What's new

24 hour sale - Samsung 30Q £3.65 per cell :)

A wraith and a pico squeeze

:2thumbsup: Just asking as they're only rated to 19a & wouldn't be advisable on mechs. The extra mAh will come in handy on reg mods though. Not trying to teach you to suck eggs as I'm sure you're already clued up :)2

:2thumbsup: Just asking as they're only rated to 19a & wouldn't be advisable on mechs. The extra mAh will come in handy on reg mods though. Not trying to teach you to suck eggs as I'm sure you're already clued up :)2
Cheers
The wraith is fully regulated and the pico semi regulated.
Will the 30Q be ok on the squeeze?

I use a 30q in my mech squonk, just because it's a mech doesn't automatically mean you need more than 19a, it totally depends on the resistance of the coils you use.... for some people it's more than enough.

My other mech uses an 18350 which is less than 10a and that's perfectly fine for me too.

As @simong says, they are perfect for mechs.

However, they are not perfect for crazy low builds... down to 0.3ohms is perfectly safe with them.

If you want to be building lower than that then different batteries are required, and some maH will have to be sacrificed for a higher amps limit.

I often see batteries being described as ‘not suitable for mechs’, it’s a bit of a ridiculous sweeping generalisation.

It’s more a case of checking that the batteries are suited to the builds you want them for. [emoji51][emoji52]

I use a 30q in my mech squonk, just because it's a mech doesn't automatically mean you need more than 19a, it totally depends on the resistance of the coils you use.... for some people it's more than enough.

My other mech uses an 18350 which is less than 10a and that's perfectly fine for me too.

Yes I am aware of the relationship between resistance & amps, it was just a generalisation. @bobsyeruncle is using a regulated & semi regulated mod so he should be fine with the 30q. Had he mentioned mech mods I would have advised not building low & using Steam Engine to check potential loads when building.
As far as suitability for the Squeeze they should be fine as the mod has some built in protection as opposed to a pure mech.

My dead rabbit currently has a dual build 0.18 ohms on my rx2/3 with 3 Samsung 30Q batteries and when I vape at 50w the mod shows 16.3A
I know this will be ok on the wraith, but would it be OK on the squeeze?

Back
Top Bottom