What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

100ml Shortfill and a Brand New Juice!

Chris K

Vendor
Hi all,

A few weeks in now and things are ticking along slowly but surely, whoever says being your own boss is easy is lying! I need a holiday.

Today launched 100ml Shortfills of our Legionnaire range of liquids.

Bulla100.jpeg

My apologies for the image, that new haven’t even had time to get some fancy photos yet.

Also launched with an introductory discount bringing all 100mls down to £13.49. Can use code POTV10 for an extra 10% off too.

Teutoburg Fruits

Also released today is a brand new liquid, Teutoburg Fruits. A liquid inspired by @bil1666.

From the depths of the Teutoburg Forest in Germania comes an addictive, new, All Day Vape.

Teutoburg Fruits combines Germanic dark forest berries, blackcurrants, cranberries and blackberries with a dash of absinthe to create a wild taste of the untamed forest.

teutoburg-fruits30.jpg

Available as a 20ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers, 50ml Shortfill or 100ml Shortfill.

Last but not least

From now until Sunday if you buy any 50ml or 100ml LegioX Shortfill you automatically get 25% any Oxva Xlim SE Device you also add to you cart.

Limited stock of these left.

So, that’s about it. I’m ready for my bed and along lay in tomorrow… hopefully.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks.

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom