Vape Superstore
What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

I've just ordered Melon Mouth & Narwhal Tears, looking forward to giving them a go.

I've not used dripdrop since the days of Clotted Cream Fudge.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
It was our most popular liquid back in the day then we re-released it and it bombed so there is no chance of it coming back.
We have had a few requests over the last week or so but it was in our Blackpool store until 3 days ago. It then sold out. Those were the last few bottles.
Times change.
Clotted Cream Fudge.....mmmmm.....bring it back I say ! :2thumbsup:

My weekly trip to DripDrop resulted in some a Cherry Toons, Cool Granise and a Strawberry Shake shortfill...

And I remember Clotted Cream Fudge well, but I still miss the Looky Charms!!!

It’s great being able to pop in the shop every week, really knowledgable staff and always a great atmosphere

If you are wondering what to order, feel free to PM me for an unbiased opinion, I’ve tried pretty much the entire shortfill range so far!

Premier Ecigs
If you are wondering what to order, feel free to PM me for an unbiased opinion, I’ve tried pretty much the entire shortfill range so far!
would be better if you done a review of all of them on here, just saying :D

Vape Green
Once all current bottles have sold, all shortfills will be made to the exact ratio of what it states on each label
FB_IMG_1533569469926.jpg

E-liquids.com
I hope you enjoy them.

If I remember on Monday I'll throw a sample in of something you haven't tried
The wife opened my package as I'm at work, thank you for the sample of rhubarb and custard, very much looking forward to trying that! But I think narwhal tears is top of the agenda for tomorrow (after letting the nic settle overnight) [emoji38]

We desperately need more vendors like yourselves, excellent customer service [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom