What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

From the videos I have seen this weekend from both stores, them HOG's have had a lot of fun.

Are you a member on my vape group on Faceache?

An expensive weekend at DDV for me - picked up a Stikkles Ice and a Narwhal Tears! Plus had a go on a Hammer of God!!!

That video had me in stitches. Sunday club takes over my Friday club :(
It's Sunday Ffs!!!
Why? Why why why......
I thought it was still Saturday and was happy with that. Damn you ARGHHHHHHHH
Best get to bed n leave these delicious cold beers in the fridge.
I genuinely thought it was Saturday, last night must have been good [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

So, it's been pay day, I need more juice...and I think I can just about budget for 2 bottles this month...

My question to you all...what do i order? I'm going to order the DDV Blue Slush, but can't decide on what else. Rhubarb and custard sounds good, as does so many others....grrrr....what's a man to do?

Which ones have you (if any) have you tried?

Sour Grapes & DDV Blue are on the list to be chopped to make way for new ones.

Narwhal and Stikkles are in my tanks today. 2 of my personal favourites but everyone has different tastes.
Hubby has Grape Freeze and Melon Mouth

So, it's been pay day, I need more juice...and I think I can just about budget for 2 bottles this month...

My question to you all...what do i order? I'm going to order the DDV Blue Slush, but can't decide on what else. Rhubarb and custard sounds good, as does so many others....grrrr....what's a man to do?

Which ones have you (if any) have you tried?

Sour Grapes & DDV Blue are on the list to be chopped to make way for new ones.

Narwhal and Stikkles are in my tanks today. 2 of my personal favourites but everyone has different tastes.
Hubby has Grape Freeze and Melon Mouth
I've just polished off stikkles Ice and grape freeze, loved them both. Been keeping an eye on potv reviews of your juices, and to be fair, nothing but good things are being said.

Not sure about melon mouth, not a fan of spearmint myself haha

I think you should try Narwhal with the 2 you have tried.
It is like nothing you will have had before.

Or, if you want to order something different leave a note at checkout saying who you are I'll add a sample in of it as I think it will be to your taste.

I think you should try Narwhal with the 2 you have tried.
It is like nothing you will have had before.

Or, if you want to order something different leave a note at checkout saying who you are I'll add a sample in of it as I think it will be to your taste.
I've just placed my order...blue slush and narwhal tears.

Will give you my thoughts once I've tried it, thanks Sam [emoji4]

I hope you enjoy them.

If I remember on Monday I'll throw a sample in of something you haven't tried

I've just placed my order...blue slush and narwhal tears.

Will give you my thoughts once I've tried it, thanks Sam [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom