What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

"Samantha"

Achiever
We currently have 21 0mg shortfills but these change & get added to regularly.

From fruits to desserts, there will be a flavour for everyone.

All made in ISO 7 clean rooms, strong flavours, not to mention easy on the wallet/purse at only £10 (or use the discount code from the list)

We also have 2 ratios of our very own nic shots too (Shot It- TPD tested) , meaning you decide what the end result will be.
The shortfills are 70VG so by adding a VG nicotine shot & a PG nicotine shot, the ratio would remain at 70VG.
By adding x2 VG nicotine shots, the ratio would change to approximately 85vg
By adding x2 Pg nicotine shots the ratio would be approximately 55vg.

Some of our best selling flavours-

Narwhal Tears- A complex mix of Strawberry, Lemon, Anise with a hint of coolness

Ribina- Just like the sweet juicy blackcurrant drink. Bursting out of the bottle with flavour!

Twister- DripDrop Vapour’s take on an Ice Lolly

RED- Cherry, Anise, Eucalyptus & Menthol (BLACK also available)

Squishies- A unique mix of Raspberry & Milky Sweets- a sweet candy vape that will leave a lingering taste in your mouth

Strawberry Shake- Sweet, creamy & chilled milkshake.

Stikkles- This rainbow of sweets will blow your mind (also available with an Ice Kick)

Attachments

• 28699183_2061942140741061_3072916084277639330_o.jpg
    28699183_2061942140741061_3072916084277639330_o.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 163
The shortfills are growing!

21 will become 36 within the next week

These will remain £10 for 100ml.

The new releases have been tested, tweaked, tested some more & are now perfect.

All 15 will hit the site at once during next week.

We hope you will all approve

Don't forget to search for the discount code ;)

If you ever wanted to try our L'Madeira

Unfortunately it is being discontinued.

1 bottle remains but it will go quick as it was very popular

Will be keeping an eye out for the new flavour range, got plenty of juice at the moment, but will be placing an order when I run low

ill be having one of them but will wait for the others to see if anything else tickles my fancy.
ooh er misses.

Can’t believe I’ve not been to the Cleveleys store in over a year! I was supposed to come in and say hello after I posted about the Blackpool store opening . That’s shocking is that I’ll wave the disability card @Sam DripDrop Vapour and pop in to Cleveleys over the next couple of weeks if I’m able. I’m literally only five minutes from the shop. Disgraceful

Back
Top Bottom