What's new

The Manabush Vape Cafe - (formerly steam tea and vape)

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
manacafe3.jpg

Yep - no surprise for most of you I guess but STEAM is under new management, and has been renamed.

Formerly Steam Tea and Vape in Mapperley Nottingham and now under sole new management - The Manabush Vape Cafe invites you into a chilled Vape lounge atmosphere.

We are keeping the same ethos as Steam, and serving a selection of Coffee, Tea and Cold Drinks - while providing comfortable seating for you to sit and relax.

We will be introducing new lines of Eliquid and and hardware - as well as hanging onto old favourites. Manabush Eliquid has also promised to set up trials of any of its new products in the shop before they go anywhere else.

Proudly stocking - All the Manabush Lines, El Diablo, The Druids Brew, Cotswold Vapour, Occult Owl, Twelve Monkeys, Indigéne Eliquid, Vapresso, Aspire and Many others.

We are planning on opening Sundays in the near future - and extending our opening hours to 6pm - if you are passing - come in and say hi!

-------------------

We are still working on the shop - so please bear with us if things don't look quite like they should for the next week or two.

Last edited:
Nice one, looking awesome. Next time I’m up in the wilderness beyond South Mimms, I’ll be in.

Looks fantastic mate, cracking job [emoji16]

Legend has it, a creepy owl resides in this shop too!

Looks fantastic mate, cracking job [emoji16]

Legend has it, a creepy owl resides in this shop too!
Indeed it does!
And my apologies for forgetting to list it!

And that is the purpose of the gap in the window display .. to add more logos as time progresses :)

Yep - no surprise for most of you I guess but STEAM is under new management, and has been renamed.

Formerly Steam Tea and Vape in Mapperley Nottingham and now under sole new management - The Manabush Vape Cafe invites you into a chilled Vape lounge atmosphere.

We are keeping the same ethos as Steam, and serving a selection of Coffee, Tea and Cold Drinks - while providing comfortable seating for you to sit and relax.

We will be introducing new lines of Eliquid and and hardware - as well as hanging onto old favourites. Manabush Eliquid has also promised to set up trials of any of its new products in the shop before they go anywhere else.

Proudly stocking - All the Manabush Lines, El Diablo, The Druids Brew, Cotswold Vapour, Occult Owl, Twelve Monkeys, Indigéne Eliquid, Vapresso, Aspire and Many others.

We are planning on opening Sundays in the near future - and extending our opening hours to 6pm - if you are passing - come in and say hi!

-------------------

We are still working on the shop - so please bear with us if things don't look quite like they should for the next week or two.

Nicely done mr BUSG

Back
Top Bottom