What's new

Steam Tea & Vape Broken into Last night :(

Shit that's bad news @ZT, Hope everything was insured and it doesn't take too long to sort out. Give a yell if you need some help with stuff - I'm sure we can put a posse together for just about anything you need doing. PM'ing Hazza would probably be a good idea, if anyone knows about robbing things It'll be a Scouser...:grin2:

Complete arseholes.

I hope whoever has done this is found by people who will teach them the error of their ways.

Re posted it on FB as well, hope you track the gear down.. Cunts to a man, hope they get what they deserve

Ffs

@vtecvicking - dude can you interweb this on twitter facefuzz etc mate - guilt these fucktards out and maybe smoke out somethin

shitty .... really sorry to hear this. I'll keep an eye on ebay listings too just in case someone is stupid enough....

I hope they get nicotine poisoning and their mods blow up on them - scumbags.
Might want to look out on gumtree, facebook selling pages and shpock these are well used by the dodgy dealers around my area

It really saddens me that these people are evidently vapers, and to think that vapers would do that to other vapers. I know you can't generalize about the characters of every person who has ever picked up an e-cig, but still it's sad. Like shooting ourselves in the foot for a short term quick buck.

It really saddens me that these people are evidently vapers, and to think that vapers would do that to other vapers. I know you can't generalize about the characters of every person who has ever picked up an e-cig, but still it's sad. Like shooting ourselves in the foot for a short term quick buck.
The thing Chris & Martyn aren't sure of is, are they even vapers?

They stole Hangsen starter kits, yet left Sigelei mods behind

Back
Top Bottom