What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Steam Tea & Vape Broken into Last night :(

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Everyone - we regret to inform you that Steam Tea & Vape in Nottingham was broken into last night, in what appears to be a bit of a spate of local vape shop robberies.
There is little the police can do to catch the culprits, so we are putting this out to the community to try and help put a stop to these low life’s.
If anyone notices any of the following items for sale at car boots / eBay / The local pub or anywhere else - if you could please let us know so we can forward the information to those that can deal with it best, it would be much appreciated. Kind regards
Martyn@Manabush & Steam Tea & Vape
Items to look out for.
Hardware :
Sub Vods
Arctic and Nautilus Coils
Kangatech 200w
Kanga 70w
Mini Volt Kits and Mini Volt Batteries
Heracles Sense Coils
Griffin RTA’s
Noisy Crickets Black and Silver
Indestructible RDAs Black
Hangsen Starter kits in Blister packs
Heracles Sense in Black
Uwell Crowns in Black
RX200’s
Sub Boxes
Sub Tanks
Sub Tank Nanos
An array of kangatech and pro tank coils
OCC Coils
Dripbox
Red & Black Wismec RX200 (very rare round here currently)
Eliquid :
Numbskulls Eliquid
Red Vape in 30ml
Alchemy Eliquid in the brown tubes
Taffy Man Big Apple
Manabush
Bunkr

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Utter scum, that's fucking awful mate. I hope you find these ass holes

That's fucking shit, I'll keep an eye on the bootsales round here

Absolute shit heads. I guess at least the juice is pretty distinct so much harder to pass off than the usual brands that everyone stocks. I really hope you find them and serve them some justice ;)

Back
Top Bottom