What's new

Big Thanks to @Gaart

Chris K

Vendor
Evening Apes,

Just a big thanks to @gaart for nipping into Steam today and bringing this beauty...

IMG-20180818-WA0006.jpeg

It's now sat happily in my fridge with a dog standing guard (He just wants the Cheesecake)

Unfortunately for @Huggett and Aaron, it wouldn't have kept until Monday so I liberated the cheesecake! Don't worry guys, I'll get you some after I've enjoyed this big lovely lump of cheescake goodness.

@gaart hope you enjoy the Firewater, you are right though, No.3 is the best of a great bunch!

See you Saturday at Salutation Vape Meet.

Evening Apes,

Just a big thanks to @gaart for nipping into Steam today and bringing this beauty...

View attachment 169854

It's now sat happily in my fridge with a dog standing guard (He just wants the Cheesecake)

Unfortunately for @Huggett and Aaron, it wouldn't have kept until Monday so I liberated the cheesecake! Don't worry guys, I'll get you some after I've enjoyed this big lovely lump of cheescake goodness.

@gaart hope you enjoy the Firewater, you are right though, No.3 is the best of a great bunch!

See you Saturday at Salutation Vape Meet.
Of course I enjoy it! I am happily tooting on it right now. Wow, yesterday I've tried so many juices my taste buds went on strike but I think I made the right choice buying no2 and 3.
The freebies I passed onto my friend who tries to switch from analogs to vaping permanently, he just needs to find the right flavour that would satisfy him.
Thank you for the warm welcome and I am looking forward to vape meet next weekend. :beerchug

Attachments

• 20180819_163631.jpg
    20180819_163631.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
Of course I enjoy it! I am happily tooting on it right now. Wow, yesterday I've tried so many juices my taste buds went on strike but I think I made the right choice buying no2 and 3.
The freebies I passed onto my friend who tries to switch from analogs to vaping permanently, he just needs to find the right flavour that would satisfy him.
Thank you for the warm welcome and I am looking forward to vape meet next weekend. :beerchug
Pleased you like it Gaart!

Pleased you like it Gaart!
I certainly do! Bold, intense flavours, nice throat hit - just as I like them :pie:. Lazy Sunday evening...:2thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20180819_172616.jpg
    20180819_172616.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 237
Back
Top Bottom