What's new

What Ho Chaps Welcome To My Lair

i need you like i need another hole in my bum :D

cloud company and vintage juices are awesome.......i need to wait until at least friday.....

i need you like i need another hole in my bum :D

cloud company and vintage juices are awesome.......i need to wait until at least friday.....
you need to try the viscid collection The reviews are crazy and as i always say if we stock it ... it must be good.

you need to try the viscid collection The reviews are crazy and as i always say if we stock it ... it must be good.

Oh There Will Be Some New Lines coming Soon ..... and we do not follow the trend just for the sake of it ... we really do vape the liquids ... we really do scour the globe.... we really do Represent The best Gourmet Juices you can buy not just the most expensive.....
Ok my soap box preaching over

just looking at that now.....ive got nearly a litre of grimmcult/elements/charliechalks and i really need to get through that.....but....is it good?

just looking at that now.....ive got nearly a litre of grimmcult/elements/charliechalks and i really need to get through that.....but....is it good?
if we have it ... it must be good
but dont tKE MY WORD FOR IT TYPE THE VISCID COLLECTION IN YOU TUBE WATCH VAPING WITH IC AND PIXEL VAPE REVIEWS OF IT ... THEY SAY IT THE NEXT SUPER BRAND

C'mon, you can never have too much juice! If you like tropical/mango types, I can highly recommend swaggerific. It is very tasty and a great summer vape :)

Back
Top Bottom