What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec ACTIVE - Coming Soon!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

The Wismec ACTIVE is coming and its gunning for your portable speakers! Waterproof, dustproof and handsomely rugged, what do you guys think? :lovesign:

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/wismec-active-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html
wimec-active-e-cig-kit-swatches_1.jpg

No doubt it'll sell well though. People will lap it up I reckon. :2thumbsup:

Oh yes it is definitely more of a gimmick, although admittedly one that actually works and might be used. The sound fidelity is remarkably good despite the small speaker size, easily beats any phone or comparably small speaker out there!

Oh yes it is definitely more of a gimmick, although admittedly one that actually works and might be used. The sound fidelity is remarkably good despite the small speaker size, easily beats any phone or comparably small speaker out there!

I guess I'm just getting old.
And cranky.
And narrow minded.

etc...:18:

Good luck with it though squire :2thumbsup:

I like it, my hobby takes me outdoors a lot, radio sounds good. Dunno about battery life though.

:18: Nothing wrong with your thoughts though @SirLugg! I am sure there will be others who think along very similar lines as well :)

I like it, my hobby takes me outdoors a lot, radio sounds good. Dunno about battery life though.

Yes the battery being 2100mAh is relatively low, but we did test it in the offices at around 1/3 - 1/2 volume whilst vaping it exclusively and it lasted just over 6 hours which I thought really wasn't bad at all!

Yes the battery being 2100mAh is relatively low, but we did test it in the offices at around 1/3 - 1/2 volume whilst vaping it exclusively and it lasted just over 6 hours which I thought really wasn't bad at all!
6 hours with 2100 mah batteries is good. so that got me thinking, how long would a phone last ?

6 hours with 2100 mah batteries is good. so that got me thinking, how long would a phone last ?

A good question! Although I have always found phones to sound a little too 'tinny' but I would imagine that you would get a decent amount of time from one if you didn't use any other function.

Back
Top Bottom