What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso LUXE 80 Pod Kit - £25.19!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

The Vaporesso LUXE 80 pod kit is now available at The Electronic Cigarette Company!

This compact e-cig has a built-in 2500mAh battery with USB-C charging and up to 80W of power. It comes with a GTX POD 26 that uses GTX push fit coils in 0.2ohm and 0.3ohm resistance.

If you're after a powerful little kit then use the code POTV10 and grab yours for £25.19 here --> https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/vaporesso-luxe-80-kit
vaporesso-luxe-80-kit.jpg

After using mine for while now. I found the GTX coils pissed out juice from the red seal. And that using 70/30vg

After using mine for while now. I found the GTX coils pissed out juice from the red seal. And that using 70/30vg
That's never good to hear :( Vaporesso have actually updated their GTX coils, some have 2 o-rings and I believe the new ones have 3 o-rings. If you had that issue with the ones supplied with the kit then it is probably unrelated to the coil update of course!

Back
Top Bottom