What's new

Vaping Stories!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV :)

Kicking off my story, I started vaping on my first e-cigarette around October 2013, I cannot believe how much better I have felt since making the move, having smoked 20-30 per day for the last few years it was great to break the chain and start something that has become a huge benefit! So how long have you guys been vaping for? And how did you come about to make the switch? Get your stories in the comments!

how-did-you-get-into-vaping.jpg

By the time I decided to quit a 14 year habit I was smoking 15-20 day, I began vaping in October 2013 too, having never tried it before. I bought a cheap cigalike from Tesco’s, threw my fags in the bin, and managed to persist with the cigalike for four days before I got tired of the poor battery life and spending £5 a day on replacement cartridges.

Bought a couple of ego style kits from a B&M after four days, and loved the difference I got. Discovered ‘hobbyist’ vaping after a few weeks and splashed out on a vamo and protank, then went into the world of rebuildables not long after by purchasing a genuine stillare rda, nemesis, kayfun and Hana Modz DNA30.

I’d tried pretty much all other NRTs beforehand without success, but vaping cracked it immediately. I noticed immediate health benefits, my asthma drastically improved as months went by and I could even manage 80 minutes on the rugby pitch or an hour and a half in the gym quite easily, without feeling like my lungs were about to burst. Four years on and I’m really feeling the benefits, plus having three kids keeps me focused on staying smokefree:)

I originally quit June 2014 , I had wobbles in between where I'll health and stress were my excuses, not great ones and probably could of stayed the course if I tried hard enough, but that's another story,
Have also quit vaping in that time and restarted too!
So from the beginning -
I tried a nucig cigalike from my younger brother that he had used to quit, it was nice so I bought a starter kit, myself and Mrs Richy quit the day they arrived ,we literally went from morning smoking to afternoon vaping near enough,
The main reason we quit was money, the health benefits we just saw as a bonus tbh. I moved quite quick onto a ce4 and ego battery, then a MVP 2 and I clear 30s then nautilus etc etc
It was relatively easy and wish I had stuck through all the way, health benefits were brilliant, no more out of breath going up the stairs, don't use my inhaler at all any more, my skin looks younger (so I've been told) blood pressures down (not putting that solely down to vaping but it helped I think)
So yeah, I could go on and on , but that's it shortened down , its been a lot of ups, downs turns and twists but I'm where I need to be I think [emoji4]

By the time I decided to quit a 14 year habit I was smoking 15-20 day, I began vaping in October 2013 too, having never tried it before. I bought a cheap cigalike from Tesco’s, threw my fags in the bin, and managed to persist with the cigalike for four days before I got tired of the poor battery life and spending £5 a day on replacement cartridges.

Bought a couple of ego style kits from a B&M after four days, and loved the difference I got. Discovered ‘hobbyist’ vaping after a few weeks and splashed out on a vamo and protank, then went into the world of rebuildables not long after by purchasing a genuine stillare rda, nemesis, kayfun and Hana Modz DNA30.

I’d tried pretty much all other NRTs beforehand without success, but vaping cracked it immediately. I noticed immediate health benefits, my asthma drastically improved as months went by and I could even manage 80 minutes on the rugby pitch or an hour and a half in the gym quite easily, without feeling like my lungs were about to burst. Four years on and I’m really feeling the benefits, plus having three kids keeps me focused on staying smokefree:)

That's a great story! It's interesting to see the evolution from basic cigalikes to the more advanced units. I suppose I bucked the trend with that one because I went straight in with the Joyetech eMode at the time! Currently vaping on the new RX2 21700 and GNOME Evo tank which i'm loving :)

I originally quit June 2014 , I had wobbles in between where I'll health and stress were my excuses, not great ones and probably could of stayed the course if I tried hard enough, but that's another story,
Have also quit vaping in that time and restarted too!
So from the beginning -
I tried a nucig cigalike from my younger brother that he had used to quit, it was nice so I bought a starter kit, myself and Mrs Richy quit the day they arrived ,we literally went from morning smoking to afternoon vaping near enough,
The main reason we quit was money, the health benefits we just saw as a bonus tbh. I moved quite quick onto a ce4 and ego battery, then a MVP 2 and I clear 30s then nautilus etc etc
It was relatively easy and wish I had stuck through all the way, health benefits were brilliant, no more out of breath going up the stairs, don't use my inhaler at all any more, my skin looks younger (so I've been told) blood pressures down (not putting that solely down to vaping but it helped I think)
So yeah, I could go on and on , but that's it shortened down , its been a lot of ups, downs turns and twists but I'm where I need to be I think [emoji4]

Well I think that its not uncommon for people to have the odd wobble every now and again, the main thing is you continue to vape and feel the benefits from it! Thank you for sharing your story (and that was a blast from the past with the MVP II, we used to sell a TECC branded version on our website!).

Back
Top Bottom