What's new

TECCmas Is Here!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV :)

We are getting into the Christmas spirit in the TECC office today! Does anyone have these little desk trees? Show us your pics in the comments if you do!

xmas tree.jpg

Hey POTV :)

We are getting into the Christmas spirit in the TECC office today! Does anyone have these little desk trees? Show us your pics in the comments if you do!

View attachment 146093
C'mon guy's. Looks like Santa's sack was spent when he shot his Christmas magic over that tree. (I think that's how the bible told me it was done)
Needs more sparkle.

Admittedly not the biggest fan of tinsel! I think you guys might be right though, more decorations needed!

Admittedly not the biggest fan of tinsel! I think you guys might be right though, more decorations needed!
Don't be one of those tasteful type's, who like colour coordinated wooden hand made Christmas carp. Throw some tinsel on it. Think more 70s.

Not quite the wooden handmade type either :18: maybe some beads and mini baubles?

I'm sure we can find something don't you worry! So here are a couple of pics of some other colleagues desk trees, think we need more on these too? :18::18:

IMG_1456.jpg IMG_1457.jpg

So we finally got our office tree! What do you guys think? And no there is no tinsel! :18:

Xmas Tree.JPEG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom