What's new

Innokin EQ - Coming Soon!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

The Innokin EQ is coming to TECC soon :D Using a 0.5ohm Plexus coil, its performing like a champ for a pod system so far! What do you guys think to it?

Innokin EQ.jpg

These pod things seem to be popular with you MTL guys.
I just look at them and think, one draw then 4 seconds later a dry hit.

I think it looks snazzy. I'm not into pods per say but it looks nice.

How's it perform @TECC ?

I will be honest and say that I am not the biggest fan of pod systems, I much prefer my sub ohm tanks and RTA's, but with that being said, this built-in Plexus coil is far better than most generic pods available, the vapour production is good, and I like the twist refill mechanism as well because it doesn't harbour air pockets and cause your e-liquid to overflow either which is good.

Battery life is ok, I got about 5 hours out of it but I was using it solely as my only device (it has an 800mAh battery). There is no automatic activation but I like that, it means I don't have to draw a certain way to produce vapour. The coil wicks well too and I have not once had a dry hit from it so far, although never say never!

I think this little thing could be a viable backup or just a decent MTL kit for people who prefer that type of vape :)

I will be honest and say that I am not the biggest fan of pod systems, I much prefer my sub ohm tanks and RTA's, but with that being said, this built-in Plexus coil is far better than most generic pods available, the vapour production is good, and I like the twist refill mechanism as well because it doesn't harbour air pockets and cause your e-liquid to overflow either which is good.

Battery life is ok, I got about 5 hours out of it but I was using it solely as my only device (it has an 800mAh battery). There is no automatic activation but I like that, it means I don't have to draw a certain way to produce vapour. The coil wicks well too and I have not once had a dry hit from it so far, although never say never!

I think this little thing could be a viable backup or just a decent MTL kit for people who prefer that type of vape :)

That's pretty much what I thought of the Joyetech Penguin. I tried the Bo and Pulse and they were just a bit weak. The Penguin has a decent level of production with the 0.25 coil but the flavour isn't great unless you've got something really strong in it. The downside to that being you've then got to get the flavour out of the pod after you move onto something else.

But it serves it's purpose I guess. Which is mostly rattling around in my pocket when a mod and dripper aren't a practical option. :)

That's pretty much what I thought of the Joyetech Penguin. I tried the Bo and Pulse and they were just a bit weak. The Penguin has a decent level of production with the 0.25 coil but the flavour isn't great unless you've got something really strong in it. The downside to that being you've then got to get the flavour out of the pod after you move onto something else.

But it serves it's purpose I guess. Which is mostly rattling around in my pocket when a mod and dripper aren't a practical option. :)

I agree the Penguin is useful for things like that, and the vapour production is much better than this Innokin EQ as well. The Wismec HiFlask is basically their version of the penguin as well and I have found that to be cloud chucker with decent flavour.

Back
Top Bottom