What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eleaf iStick P100 - Coming Soon!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hi POTV!

We hope you all had a great Christmas, despite the circumstances brought to us in 2020!

The Eleaf iStick P100 is coming soon to The Electronic Cigarette Company, and we couldn't be more excited to get this one in!

With a generous 3400mAh battery that can output up to 100W of power, the P100 has one of the largest integrated battery capacities seen in a pod device, allowing for easy all day vaping. It also has USB-C charging, SMART mode and 0.2ohm mesh coils with additional wicking areas compared to standard coils.

Check it out here --> https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/eleaf-istick-p100.html
eleaf-istick-p100-pod-mod-kit.jpg

This looks interesting indeed! I really rate the iStick S80 mod so if this is anything like that it'll be a winner.

Hi POTV!

We hope you all had a great Christmas, despite the circumstances brought to us in 2020!

The Eleaf iStick P100 is coming soon to The Electronic Cigarette Company, and we couldn't be more excited to get this one in!

With a generous 3400mAh battery that can output up to 100W of power, the P100 has one of the largest integrated battery capacities seen in a pod device, allowing for easy all day vaping. It also has USB-C charging, SMART mode and 0.2ohm mesh coils with additional wicking areas compared to standard coils.

Check it out here --> https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/eleaf-istick-p100.html
View attachment 235548

Looks real nice , I wonder if you'll be able to get an rba for this ? ( I dont do stock coils )

Looks real nice , I wonder if you'll be able to get an rba for this ? ( I dont do stock coils )

No word yet on an RBA for it, but there will be a 510 adapter available separately to use it as a mod if you wish :)

Back
Top Bottom