What's new

Aspire breeze coil faults

Ste7

Postman
Just took delivery of a breeze 2 of you . The 0.6 coil works but when trying the 1.0 coil it won't register and gives a short code . Any ideas ? Have you had this before ? I only brought it to use with the 1.0 coil . Cheers .

Just took delivery of a breeze 2 of you . The 0.6 coil works but when trying the 1.0 coil it won't register and gives a short code . Any ideas ? Have you had this before ? I only brought it to use with the 1.0 coil . Cheers .

Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch about the issue. I would honestly say that the coil is most likely faulty if its giving you a short, especially if the 0.6ohm is working fine. If you give the team a call on 01254 269380 and just tell them that you spoke to Rick on POTV about this issue and that I said you can have a free replacement coil!

Rick

Thanks for the speedy reply Rick . Spoke to Imran had he is kindly gonna send me a pack of new 1.0 coils . Great response all round to the problem . Nice one .

Thanks for the speedy reply Rick . Spoke to Imran had he is kindly gonna send me a pack of new 1.0 coils . Great response all round to the problem . Nice one .

Ah that's great to hear and no problem at all! Glad I could help out :D

Back
Top Bottom