What's new

Vapemeet Nottingham 24th January - and launch of new juice!

Being the cunt I am I forgot to purchase the Apple Struddle,but it certainly is a good one.Ok here are a couple of pics from the day :D

015-Edit_zpslyxku0ev.jpg

012-Edit_zpsvefmzp9f.jpg

011-Edit_zpsfyfa2fis.jpg

010-Edit_zpsg6ntwmmx.jpg

009-Edit_zpsuozrocav.jpg

006-Edit_zpso1793due.jpg

005-Edit_zpswp6fucrc.jpg

003-Edit_zpsqotdqepn.jpg

002-Edit_zpsnntiutt4.jpg

017-Edit_zpsotfdh0wc.jpg

Haha 6th pic down is the back of my mum's head :D

Yep.. I always like to try new flavours and always find something I like.. :)

Lol! We brushed shoulders and we did not know :D I really think it`s about time I purchased a POTV T Shirt and had my user name printed on it for future occassions.And the first to say "So we can avoid you" can fuck off :)

Lol! We brushed shoulders and we did not know :D I really think it`s about time I purchased a POTV T Shirt and had my user name printed on it for future occassions.And the first to say "So we can avoid you" can fuck off :)

Haha I had a look around but obviously didn't recognise anyone.. would of liked to stay and meet everyone but it was a bit noisy for my mum. Names on a tee would help for such occasions. By the way, received my smog juice today.. many thanks!!

Haha I had a look around but obviously didn't recognise anyone.. would of liked to stay and meet everyone but it was a bit noisy for my mum. Names on a tee would help for such occasions. By the way, received my smog juice today.. many thanks!!
Names on a tee?

How many times can you read the word "cunt"? [emoji23]

Smogs @bozzer89s juices btw

I'm sure you can think of variations for a bit of variety :D

Cheers @bozzer89 received my prize today.. Got some good smells comning from them :)
It's ok sorry for the delay :-)

And to everyone else I wish I could have fucking been there but didn't even notice there was a meet :-(

Well we did have a brief conversation as such when I was looking at the samples and your mum asked if she was in my way :D

<---
I'm sure you can think of variations for a bit of variety :D

Cheers @bozzer89 received my prize today.. Got some good smells comning from them :)
<-------Long haired Herbert who was making coffee and tea behind the counter

Back
Top Bottom