What's new

Steam Tea & Vape Meet - Sunday 18th October from 12pm all invited

steamcafe

Vendor
Meet.jpg

At STEAM Tea & Vape, we are proud to announce our first ever Vape Meet.
Come along to our cafe on Sunday 18th October from 12pm through to 6pm.
Grab a chance to sample some of our ever growing range of e-liquids, try one of the 50 different teas or simply chill with a fresh coffee. Plus, we'll have some e-liquid giveaways. Plus, we'll have at least two and probably three or four e-liquid manufacturers in store on the day. All in all, it's set to be a fab afternoon.

Pop down from 12pm, we've got some great tea lined up, some coffee, snacks and the chance to meet some fellow vapers plus we've got 10% discount off all our e-liquids throughout the day.

12079194_480219502150435_1502638044188976734_n.jpg

Meet been had. And it was a great day.

What a day. Been the greatest and a big thanks to all you came to our first ever vape meet. Twice what we expected. So very pleased to have met so many lovely people. Thanks again.

What a great meet .. really enjoyed it .. thanks for everyone who came

Was a great meet and would highly recommend going to the next one! Was lovely to be able to meet up with manabush PlumeBlu and ax again ;) apologies to @el diablo for still not saying hello!

Some bloody ace flavours knocking around and the tea's OMG, such wide range :D So gutted that I didnt get a take out :(

Was a great meet and would highly recommend going to the next one! Was lovely to be able to meet up with manabush PlumeBlu and ax again ;) apologies to @el diablo for still not saying hello!

Some bloody ace flavours knocking around and the tea's OMG, such wide range :D So gutted that I didnt get a take out :(

You should have said hello! I was gutted when I got home and realised that it was you!! Next time for sure [emoji4]

Certainly have to drag the Motherbear in when I get her setup again, swear she has tea running through her veins.

Back
Top Bottom