What's new

A Major Thank You From STEAM Tea & Vape

Huggett

Legend
We all at STEAM, would just like to publicly thank everyone who attended the anniversary meet. You helped us celebrate in style, honestly it was such a blast.

I know I speak not only for myself, but also Chris & Martyn (ZT)

So thank you to all who attended, many a laugh was had. My sides still ache now.

So thank you.

@city461 - As always Jerry, it's the dogs danglies to see you. That food you laid out, just wow. I'm not joking when I say, the best meatballs ever. The passion you have really shows, not only in the food and the presentation. It really comes across when you speak about it, so much passion from one man.

@3dj - Dude, always a top time when you're around. Even if Tom & Jerry
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1467546281.011597.jpg
were tormenting you this morning with JD. Thank you for resisting the decking, and leaving our fine City's flower beds unharmed. '£12 fucking for a JD', ambulance on standby for next time.

@daz_app was a pleasure to meet you bud, apologies for not realising sooner who you were. Daz didn't twig, should have mentioned your forum name. Once I did realise and it slowed down, was a pleasure to chat.

@Rob, dude. The legend himself, absolutely f**king amazing meeting yourself and Carol. As simple as that really dude. A long awaited meet with yourself, next time... Harry is coming home with me :P. So keep ya eyes on him like a hawk.

@Tubbyengineer, as always yet again mate. Always lovely to see you, even if you do make that coffee machine work overtime ;). Pleased you stayed so late sir, cheers for altering my 510. Next time I won't use a vice grip though on the centre posts.

Lastly, Tom whoever you are on POTV. Cheers dude, was great to have someone around my age, instead of all these old timers ;).

Those who came out with us after the meet, awesome night. Even if we did get onto the matter of politics ;). Nice to see a debate where insults aren't thrown around, and even upon disagreeing. Buying each other a drink and moving on with it.

Cheers all.

Ash

Now someone send painkillers [emoji23]

Tom = @mrvapour
Cheers buddy. Great meet. We still can't get out if Nottingham. [emoji41]

Tom = @mistervaper sorry got it wrong Ash.. @Huggett
Ive just got in, ran out of drink in the car..@3dj refusing to stop and we passed 132 pubs in total on the return leg.. chunt he is.

@city461 you got the name wrong haha, this is the first thing i have ever written and i think its about time i stop lingering and come out of the wood work.

Back
Top Bottom