What's new

Hotcig Castle RDA

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Well, Well. So whilst I am the first to admit that this hardly brings anything new to the table, I have to say I am blown away by this little Gem!!
"Borrowing" HEAVILY from the Haku design, you'll have a pretty good idea what to expect in terms of performance and flavour. I have used a friend's Haku Phenom for a while and whilst liking it, would hardly agree with some of the marketing hyping of it. SO........ When someone suggested that I try one of the Hotcig Castle RDAs I was vaguely interested, so grabbed one whilst the going was good.

It is phenomenal !! For me (and I am the first to acknowledge that we are all different) this is everything that the Haku failed to be. Now before you all start shouting at me......... This is £24.99 FFS!! It comes WITH not only the usual SS Cap, but ALSO with a Clear Bell Cap for that money!!
I find that I get my preferred results using the Bell Cap, it does seem to concentrate the flavour more.
I am SO impressed that I have reserved 2 more from the next shipment that is expected to be in on Friday @Steam Island :)
As always, I gave this little Gem to Carol to try and she is very taken with it, so much so, that I can see a Narda coming back my way when the next ones arrive, so all is good. :) I will also admit........ This is challenging the Narda for Top Slot as far as we are concerned.......... we really do think it to be THAT good!!

Try one......... Hopefully you'll be as surprised as we have been. :)

Back
Top Bottom