What's new

Yet Another Dripping Atomizer

I got the yoda last week and that one doesn't take any of my 510 drip tips. That was the only disappointing thing about it, but a big deal for me.

Maybe some slightly larger orings would help. Bit of an oversight on the manufacturers part if other tips don't fit.

Like I said I tried a ceramic tip and that was fine. I'll add a note on the YODA page about it tomorrorw

If its a little big I have some Siam mods DTs that might fit

I find that some drip tips fit my yoda, and some don't, it is relatively small. Whereas, my Siam mod tips are all too big for loads of devices that I have that will usually take anything, except for one Siam drip tip, which is smaller than an average drip tip at the base and wobbles?! They look nice though.

I have been using mine for a couple of hours with the pre fixed coil and so far it performs as well as any other small RBA I have tried. I will say that it isn't keen on too much juice in the chamber but that could be more to do with the TINY piece of wick included in the coil. It appears shorter in length than the wick you would find in say an Evod. More wicks space is available inside the chamber

Talking of tiny, the included Allen key is the smallest I have ever seen :)
Not the most prolific or able rebuilder I'm not especially looking forward to that :D
Form wise I like it. Sits nicely on an ego with a plinth. Equally as good on the Provari
No issues with using my own drip tips. Indeed they fit better than the one supplied which is a little loose on mine.
Overall for the price a good buy

One thing about the pre fixed coil it seems to have a shed load of wraps. Maybe 7 or more (its so small it's hard to be sure and I've not had it out yet). Came out at 2.8 Ohm and after some use is now 3.2! A VV unit therefore will be essential with the pre fixed though most people will be anxious to make their own with their favourite wire and wick

Finally. It has variable airflow via 3 air holes on the side. Easy to adjust. 2 holes open suits my Vaping style :)

Some quick iPhone pics

+1

been using mine today (cheers for speedy delivery Rob!) havnt tried recoiling yet ... but it looks a fiddly one!

good results from the pre built coil tho .. apart from as mark says the comedy wick.

My drip tip is a little loose as well .. but thats cool my plastic ones fit nicely .. and the supplied one fits my speroid nicely :)

great price I reckon, and the airflow control is a good +

I have been using mine for a couple of hours with the pre fixed coil and so far it performs as well as any other small RBA I have tried. I will say that it isn't keen on too much juice in the chamber but that could be more to do with the TINY piece of wick included in the coil. It appears shorter in length than the wick you would find in say an Evod. More wicks space is available inside the chamber

Talking of tiny, the included Allen key is the smallest I have ever seen :)
Not the most prolific or able rebuilder I'm not especially looking forward to that :D
Form wise I like it. Sits nicely on an ego with a plinth. Equally as good on the Provari
No issues with using my own drip tips. Indeed they fit better than the one supplied which is a little loose on mine.
Overall for the price a good buy

One thing about the pre fixed coil it seems to have a shed load of wraps. Maybe 7 or more (its so small it's hard to be sure and I've not had it out yet). Came out at 2.8 Ohm and after some use is now 3.2! A VV unit therefore will be essential with the pre fixed though most people will be anxious to make their own with their favourite wire and wick

Finally. It has variable airflow via 3 air holes on the side. Easy to adjust. 2 holes open suits my Vaping style :)

Some quick iPhone pics

Is that an allen key or the leg of some poor insect? :P

Back
Top Bottom