What's new

We're upping our customer service level

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Just lately I've had a lot of requests for tracking details or customers asking whether their order has been sent. If ordering you should receive the following emails.

Order Confirmation - Thankyou for shopping with Stealthvape your order number is blah blah blah

Order Processing - We''re currently processing your order etc

Order Despatced - Thanks for shopping Stealthvape, your order has been sent by RM etc and a tracking number.

You can find our tracking number either in the order details in your account on Stealthvape or in the despatch email.

Now, something could be amiss with our emails not arriving, or getting sent to your spam folder, perhaps people don't look sometimes so we've come up with a solution.

Text messages, a technology so old it's almost been forgotten, buried in a word of emails, smart phones, candy crush, facebook and tweets.

So we've been working hard getting a system in place where anyone who places an order and leaves a mobile number on file with us, will be texted the instant their package go's in the mailbag and off to the sorting office. If there's any tracking information you'll also receive your tracking number within a nice clickable link that will forward you to RM's mobile site with the tracking number prefilled.

This is a free service so won't cost you a penny. There is a code you can send to a number to opt out of this service but that sadly costs the price of a text so around 12p but we're not expecting anyone to mind despatch updates so don't foresee that coming up.

We've also had some complaints about the quality of our phone lines lately so have invested in some whizz bang HD DECT/IP phones which seem to have completely resolved the issue.

We're considering exploring the ability to send text updates other than despatch emails but are worried that might be a little bit spammy as we don't even do newsletters at present. What would be your thoughts on texts about new products say once a month, or every two seeks or so?

I don't mind text updates as long as its not too often. It's not like its some random text about something I'm not interested, I'm always happy to hear about vape related stuff :)

Sounds good to me as PF says...it's vape related and would be coming from a known friendly reliable source. It's spam texts I hate and those ones which trip off as you walk by somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom