What's new

Voodoowool in Kanger head?

Rob,

This Voodoo Wool is spot on bud !
I placed an order lastweek with you for 3mm and 2mm Voodoo. The 3mm in the Orieco Storm vaping a treat, I'm very impressed with this ;o)

The 2mm was for the kanger heads, unfortunately I've found that doesn't quite perform as well... Like the juice supply is being strangled at the side opening.

Just placed an order for some 1mm Voodoo + 1.8 res-non, so here's the question re wicking the 1mm :

For the 2mm and 3mm I used a 1.5mm Jewlers screwdriver down the center and wrapped loose open coils, what would you recommend for the 1mm ? Is the 1.5mm screwdriver too big ( maybe use this with tight wound coils ), or should I just use a pin and leave them loose ?.

Also, to torch or not to torch ?

Cheers

DmontVape

Yeah something smaller maybe 1mm or so. Try rolling the 2mm thinner.

No need to torch a quick dry burn will suffice :)

Cheers Rob.
I got the delivery today and made a quick 1mm Voodoo no res coil up during lunch and popped it in and EVOD. Very happy with the result, 1 full tank and no gurgles or dry hits, flavour and vapour are spot on. Ive swapped it over into the PT2 now to see how that goes, so far 1/2 tank through and performing well.

Thanks again, I'm really liking this Voodoo wool and your non res is impressive.

DmontVape

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I keep meaning to thread some normal silica through it just for kicks. Might give it a go later and report back

Rob stealthvape is a legend thanks for sorting out that order for me last week that was very generous of you for the extra kanthal cheers best customer service you could wish for
Voodoo is the business

I bought an aerotank mega last week to fool around with and can confirm 1mm voodoowool is the way to go. Getting the heads apart is the hardest bit

Back
Top Bottom