What's new

Voodoo Club

Just gone back and to be honest u8myufo was actually on the list as per rule of Voodoo club then he was missed off the list.

There was 9 pieces in the package and they are all about 3ft long so there is plenty. I will take one cut it in half and send the rest on as I just want to sample it before placing an order. So when clint sends his details it will be on its way.

- - - Updated - - -

There was 9 pieces in the package and they are all about 3ft long so there is plenty. I will take one cut it in half and send the rest on as I just want to sample it before placing an order. So when clint sends his details it will be on its way.

There was 9 pieces in the package and they are all about 3ft long so there is plenty. I will take one cut it in half and send the rest on as I just want to sample it before placing an order. So when @clint sends his details it will be on its way.

- - - Updated - - -

There was 9 pieces in the package and they are all about 3ft long so there is plenty. I will take one cut it in half and send the rest on as I just want to sample it before placing an order. So when @clint sends his details it will be on its way.

So is there now 18 pieces in there? :hmm:

No bud I just took half of one for myself so there are 8 full and one half.

Thanks. It took me a while to work out what was going on lol. As soon as it comes I'll pass it on. :)

Back
Top Bottom