What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voodoo Club

Cheers @stealtvape - looks like a slug from the garden!!

Glad I ordered that 0.32mm kanthal from you! I'll have a play and report back.

Great service BTW - I was expecting three items of vapemail today and only yours arrived.

Regards

Our mail goes to Gatwick to be processed so it's only a stones throw from you. We're also lucky that RM fly mail planes out of Gatwick up the country so a lot of our orders arrive fairly quickly.

The wick reminds me of english thick cut marmalade :)

Received today(thanks J)sent PM to cliffo but don't know if it actually went so if not,can you PM me your addy mate.

It's awesome wicking material,hope you enjoy it cliffo

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

responded. Definitely in the right place on the list, from the old mounting excitement standpoint... :)

edit: if you had told me a year ago that I would be speaking of "mounting excitement" in connection with a new wicking material, well, you would have got a look that could best be described as quizzical. Indeed do many things come to pass.

Last edited:
I know I am not part of your ELITIST WOOL FRATERNITY, but I was kind enough to receive a sample from someone whose name rhymes with whoresly, and have done a three wrap with some ribbon wire in a dripper, great juice capacity and flavour, two thumbs up. (It must be my imagination, but this gives a purer taste representation than ekowool, I reckon)

Last edited:
I know I am not part of your ELITIST WOOL FRATERNITY, but I was kind enough to receive a sample from someone whose name rhymes with whoresly, and have done a three wrap with some ribbon wire in a dripper, great juice capacity and flavour, two thumbs up. (It must be my imagination, but this gives a purer taste representation than ekowool, I reckon)
I didn't like ekowool at all. Maybe I didn't have the genuine stuff? But this voodoowool I do like.

Back
Top Bottom