What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Thought I'd let you know...

ian_rogers

Postman
Just thought I'd let you know you have been mentioned in grimmgreens latest vlog!

Just thought I'd let you know you have been mentioned in grimmgreens latest vlog!

Woooo we've hit the bit time

There's a lot of drama about Titanium at the moment. Some for some against.

Certainly thin wires are a liability as many can contest to from the samples that did the rounds. Perhaps if the wire we had produced all those years ago was annealed it would have been more successful.

Using 0.15mm wire for building the 1.5-1.8 ohm coils that we were using at the time wasn't sensible.

TiO2 concerns came after, mostly from a long thread on ukvapers.

We weren't trying to cause drama, just explaining that based on the information and experiences we had at the time we weren't comfortable selling the wire we had. With customer safety in mind and also from a liability perspective. We don't want ill customers and we don't want to get sued.

Now Joyetech have essentially told the world Ti wire is fine to use along with a couple of other manufacturers. And that's exactly what they've done by producing a device that uses Ti and selling pre made TI heads.

Problem solved as far as we're concerned and we've asked one of our wire producers to make us a batch of Ti wire.

Personally I'm still not confident about it being used as regular resistance wire and will be making that clear in the product description. Temperature control use we're all for.

The only thing worse than being talked about, the great Oscar said, is not being talked about.

Back
Top Bottom