What's new

Tempered Nickel Ni200 Ribbon Wire

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Rob is stocking tempered nickel Ni200 ribbon wire.

Even someone as ham-fisted as me managed to get a working coil with it but he recommends experienced users only. I found it held its shape nicely and was easy to thread cotton through.

It's available in 10m and 25m reels.

ni200-ribbon-wire-500x500.jpg

I've not used Ribbon wire before, how many wraps do you use and at what diameter? And what resistance does that come out to? I've used standard 28 & 26 gauge and twisted 28 gauge Ni200 and want to see what gives me my best build.

I've not used Ribbon wire before, how many wraps do you use and at what diameter? And what resistance does that come out to? I've used standard 28 & 26 gauge and twisted 28 gauge Ni200 and want to see what gives me my best build.

There's a coil calculator on the stealthvape page for the ribbon.

Website says: The 0.1mm x 0.5mm ribbon has the same cross sectional diameter as 0.25mm round Ni200. This means that you do not need to add extra winds to reach a given resistance. Seven wraps should approximate to a typical 0.25 round wire build with a 3mm inner coil diameter.

TEMPERED Nickel ni200 DNA40 Ribbon Wire

There's a coil calculator on the @stealthvape page for the ribbon.

Website says: The 0.1mm x 0.5mm ribbon has the same cross sectional diameter as 0.25mm round Ni200. This means that you do not need to add extra winds to reach a given resistance. Seven wraps should approximate to a typical 0.25 round wire build with a 3mm inner coil diameter.

TEMPERED Nickel ni200 DNA40 Ribbon Wire

Thanks for the info :) I'll be ordering some of that then and giving it a try.

Received my order today; some Cotton Bacon, tempered 0.3mm and 0.25mm Ni200 wire and tempered ribbon 0.1 x 0.5mm Ni200. The ribbon isn't easy to build with, felt like I did when I first started building coils lol. But after 3rd try lucky managed to build a 0.8Ohm dual coil in my Goblin and currently vaping it on my SX Mini M class. The flavour is excellent, don't know how much of that is down to the ribbon or the Cotton Bacon, but wow.

Very happy with my purchase and the quick service from Stealth Vapes as I only ordered it Wednesday night :D

Back
Top Bottom